Thursday, August 11, 2011

And so it begins

And so my journey in blogging begins. I've racked my brain for a couple of days trying to figure out where to start. I can't say I've had much luck with it, so just bear with me. No one said I was a professional writer.

As some of you may already know, I am single mom of 2 children. 2 fabulous children, (most days) I might add! Hence the whole reason for the dating blog. I will just say this, the dating world is not kind. Not a fan. Sometimes it seems life would be easier if I just stayed single. Men are really only good for one thing, and well, even that's debatable sometimes too. OK, more then one thing. Someone needs to unclog the toilet and mow the lawn ;o)

This blog will definitely be a work in progress, so be sure to check back for updates. You'll be guaranteed to laugh, whether it be with me, or at me. I can feel the wheels turning in my head.......





No comments:

Post a Comment