Thursday, August 11, 2011

2 for 1: Do's and Don'ts and Just Be Honest

I'm not sure that I'll have many (single) men reading this but, this post is for you.


DON'T send a message that just says, "Hi" or "How are you"
DO send a message that consists of a whole sentence, used with proper grammar, and punctuation. It isn't a text message. Lets at least pretend like you have some sort of education. If their profile strikes you as interesting, or if you have things in common, start with that.


DON'T send messages like, "Hey sexy" "You have great tits" or "Sex?" It won't get you far. Unless they're easy of course, and looking for a piece of ass.
DO compliment them and show them that not all men are chauvinistic pigs.


Most of all, just be honest in your profiles. I have seen a lot of profiles where they state they are looking for a long term relationship, only to discover that once you start chatting that they're just interested in sex. Which is it? Didn't your parents ever teach you that honesty is the best policy? Man up, son.

Also, if you message someone and they don't respond, that doesn't mean you continue to message them in hopes that they will eventually become desperate enough to answer you. There is a block feature, and I know how to use it!

2 comments:

  1. :) i can't wait to continue reading!! Will you take guest writers? I do have a couple of stories I would love to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have some guest writers! I only have so many dating stories of my own. I plan on sitting down and doing some typing tonight and Sunday. Just shoot me a message on CM with your story :o)

    ReplyDelete