Friday, August 12, 2011

The story of "S" which just also happens to stand for Shady.

Ughh, this guy had me a mess. He was the first guy I had met since my sons dad. When he first messaged me I thought, wow, this guy is a little older but, he has his shit together. We messaged back and forth for a while and worked our way up to phone calls before meeting. Matter of fact, the first time he called me, he had just picked up a dead body.That was quite an interesting phone conversation.


We eventually met and hit it off right away. I saw him quite a bit at first, and we talked on a daily basis. He was even making plans for us during the summer, and wanting to help me with things. I was impressed. Well you know the saying, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Yeah, it's true. He started making himself less available, didn't call as much, and wasn't answering his phone very often. The red flags went up. He just so happened to message a friend of mine on the website, unknowingly. I decided that two could play that game and made a fake profile (I know, bad idea!) to see if he would message it.  He sure did! He was interested in getting to know her and eventually asked her if she would like to meet. After a week of playing along I busted him out on it. He didn't like that at all. He tried telling me that he really liked me and he thought we had a good thing going. Really?! He had a funny way of showing it!  I finally just told him that I was done. Too bad I couldn't stick to it.


A few weeks went by and I received a text from him out of the blue. He was wanting to know  how I was doing and all that good jazz. I should have just ignored it but, I didn't. He was telling me how he would like to see me and that he had deleted his profile. Stupid me, I gave him another chance. When I was actually with him he treated me great and he would always open the car door, or any other door, and he would wait on me hand and foot at his place. What girl wouldn't love that?! Things were great at first, just like the last time. The only difference was that I had my guard up this time and wasn't going to allow him to hurt me. It was good while it lasted, then he showed his true colors again.


The kicker, I logged into the dating site, and there he was. He was one of my top matches! I'm nosy, so I look at the new profile. He lied about where he lives, his age, his job, his children, and his religion. Fine, whatever. However, if you're going to lie about everything on your profile, don't add your own photos, stupid!!! And to think, this one had a bachelors degree. As for his screen name "Peteshagnasty", I can assure you, there was nothing nasty about the way he shagged. In fact, it was pretty boring.

1 comment: